Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Now *this* is a dress

Helllooo Lovah,

How are you doing this fine Tuesday morning? You are looking ever so cute and ever so dainty and ever so sweet! That embroidery?! Well it is just perfection.

I love the flirty flouncy back too! I look forward to meeting you in the future.
-- Hopefully yours, M.G.

Okay, so seriously. How amazing is this dress?! I found it on Whilring Turban.Com
They do all sorts of *CUSTOM* vintage dresses! This is technically knee length, and if I were to do this, I may go tea length so it is a little more formal. But I LOVE IT. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. Don't tell me know expensive it is. I don't want to know right now. I just want to think about this sweet thing and smile and smile and smile.

I never thought I would like anything like this, but it just looks so cute! I'm weary of the halter/sweetheart neckline because I'm a little boobilicious, but I think I'll try on some sweetheart styles next time we go shopping and see what it looks like.

Hooray! The angry black cloud of wedding dresses has lifted and a shower of options are raining down. Yay Metaphors!

6 comments:

Maria's yoga said...

Love love love the dress! I want one now too!

Anonymous said...

I love love LOVE the dress!!!! And I can just picture it tea length and it's EVEN BETTER!

Anonymous said...

I love the butt!

Carla said...

It's really cute. Who cares how much it is!!?

Amelia said...

Oh. My. God. I am in love with that dress and I am searching that website.

Anonymous said...

wouldnt you wear a tux?
jk girlfriend, jk.

so...what color tie am i wearing? that's that's the most important question.