Monday, July 13, 2009

The living is easy

Sorry I haven't been around, friends. It is summer time and I think about updating a lot, but I have found recently that updating is a lot like going to the gym.


I think about it a lot, but I rarely do it.

So, today when I was sitting and thinking about going to the gym and maybe updating the blog, I did what I always do-- I turned on Food Network instead. But it was a bridal wedding cake challenge (so of course I had to watch *that* and not go the gym) But, I think we found the answer to our second cake.








Say hello to our new little friend-- the Croque em Bouche
(english translation: Delcious Cream Puffs Stacked All the Way to Happy Town)

It is a very traditional French Wedding Cake. And have I mentioned the cream puffs?! HELLO. How amazing is that?! You can even fill the puffs with different kinds of cream! And it is covered with some carmelized sugar ribbons. So basically you have carmelized sugar and CREAM PUFFS.

Sorry, I'm just really excited!

CREAM PUFFS!

In other news, we are very close to nailing down an actual date for the wedding! And with all of this non-blogging I actually have things to blog about, which is exciting.

No comments: