Friday, January 1, 2010

A Big Year!

Happy New Year! I hope you had a wonderful New Year's Eve and spent it with loved ones and friends! 2010 is such a big year for us! By the end of this year, we will be married!

Now, when someone asks me "when are you getting married?", I can reply "this November".
Usually I have to qualify that with 2010, but not anymore! It is so exciting!

Tomorrow, D and I are setting down to discuss our goals for 2010. We are going to try and cover a plethora of goals, anything we can think of--financial, business, personal, education, familial, and of course, as a couple.

I encourage everyone to do this! This will be the first year we do something like this, but I look forward to making it a yearly tradition to re-evaluate the year that passed and planned for the future.

No comments: